[NEohioPAL]horn player needed

music darrell music_dl at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 05:08:21 PDT 2006

--0-982410952-1146744501=:72547

I'm looking for a horn player to help out with the Stow Symphony Orchestra's concert on May 13th.  We're doing Brahms Symphony No. 2.  I need a strong reader as we only have a couple of rehearsals left.  There is a mandatory dress rehearsal the night before (the 12th)  at 7:00 PM.  Call for the orchestra is 6:00 PM on the night of the concert.  Both dress rehearsal and concert take place in the auditorium of Stow-Munroe Falls High School at 3227 E. Graham Rd. in Stow.

  If interested, email me  or call 330.688.9784.

  Thanks

Darrell Lee Music
Music Director and Conductor
Stow Symphony Orchestra
Stow, Ohio

--0-982410952-1146744501=:72547

<DIV>Darrell Lee Music<BR>Music Director and Conductor<BR>Stow Symphony Orchestra<BR>Stow, Ohio <BR> </DIV></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Get amazing travel prices for air and hotel in one click on <a href="http://farechase.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTFpMnJnZ3IxBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BHNlYwNtYWlsLXRhZ2xpbmVzBHNsawNmYXJlY2hhc2UtMDQyNzA2
">Yahoo! FareChase</a>

--0-982410952-1146744501=:72547--