[NEohioPAL]Rocky Horror & Bettie Page

DrFrankNFurter at aol.com DrFrankNFurter at aol.com
Tue May 9 16:22:50 PDT 2006

-------------------------------1147216970

The Rocky Horror floorshow cast Simply His Servants will be presenting two
theme nights this summer at the Cedar Lee Theatre in Cleveland Heights:

3rd June, 2006 @ midnight: Prom Night--this is our 5th annual Prom where the
audience and cast will wear formal attire (or at least Rocky formal attire)
and we'll crown King & Queen.  Or perhaps King&King or Queen&Queen.  It's
happened.

1st July, 2006 @ midnight: Pirate Night!  Arghhhh!  Brought back by popular
demand we'll be shivering timbers and drunkenly stumbling on an island asking
where the rum is.  Wear yer best pirate atirrrrre, because this time it's gonna
be bigerrrr and betterr. Yar!

Starting August, we go back to our regular showings--we're always the first
Saturday of the month @ midnight.  Check our website--it has all the info you
need:

http://www.simplyhisservants.com/

'The Notorious Bettie Page' will also be playing at the Cedar Lee and this
Saturday the 13th at 10:30pm.  There will be a costume contest with leather
wear/gift certificate prizes and giveaways!  Some of us Rocky Horror folk will be
there emceeing--so we hope to see you there!

http://www.clevelandcinemas.com/cedarlee/now_showing.asp#1576

Kimmy

-------------------------------1147216970

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1276" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>The Rocky Horror floorshow cast Simply His Servants will be presenting=20=
two theme nights this summer at the Cedar Lee Theatre in Cleveland Heights:<=
/DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>3rd June, 2006 @ midnight: Prom Night--this is our 5th annual Prom wher=
e the audience and cast will wear formal attire (or at least Rocky formal at=
tire) and we'll crown King & Queen.  Or perhaps King&King or Qu=
een&Queen.  It's happened.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>1st July, 2006 @ midnight: Pirate Night!  Arghhhh!  Brought b=
ack by popular demand we'll be shivering timbers and drunkenly stumbling on=20=
an island asking where the rum is.  Wear yer best pirate atirrrrre, bec=
ause this time it's gonna be bigerrrr and betterr. Yar!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Starting August, we go back to our regular showings--we're always the f=
irst Saturday of the month @ midnight.  Check our website--it has all t=
he info you need:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><A title=3Dhttp://www.simplyhisservants.com/ href=3D"http://www.simplyh=
isservants.com/">http://www.simplyhisservants.com/</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>'The Notorious Bettie Page' will also be playing at the Cedar Lee and t=
his Saturday the 13th at 10:30pm.  There will be a costume co=
ntest with leather wear/gift certificate prizes and giveaways!&nbs=
p; Some of us Rocky Horror folk will be there emceeing--so we hope to see yo=
u there!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><A title=3Dhttp://www.clevelandcinemas.com/cedarlee/now_showing.asp#157=
6 href=3D"http://www.clevelandcinemas.com/cedarlee/now_showing.asp#1576">htt=