[NEohioPAL]Looking for talent of all kinds

Inspiration3Muse at aol.com Inspiration3Muse at aol.com
Wed May 10 10:50:03 PDT 2006

-------------------------------1147283403

It's that time of year again...Theatre Dance Centre/Theatre 8:15 Present  The
3rd Annual Inspiration Dance Concert. Performed July 7th and 8th at the
Players Guild in Canton. (And I promise not to post any photos on here this
year!!)

I am looking for any and all types of performers. Dancers, Singers, small
and large groups, specialty acts and especially ethnic performance  groups.
Whether you eat fire or can burp the alphabet with 20 hula  hoops spinning round
your body, I wanna hear from you.

I am also looking for costumes that depict any country, culture or  creed. If
you have access or info, please let me know.

Thank you all for your time,
Jennica McCleary

PS For those that know me. Yes, I'm back from NY and glad to be breathing
clean air.

-------------------------------1147283403

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2873" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>It's that time of year again...Theatre Dance Centre/Theatre 8:15 Presen=
t=20
The 3rd Annual Inspiration Dance Concert. Performed July 7th and 8th at the=20
Players Guild in Canton. (And I promise not to post any photos on here this=20
year!!) </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I am looking for any and all types of performers. Dancers, Singers, sma=
ll=20
and large groups, specialty acts and <EM><STRONG>especially ethnic performan=
ce=20
groups</STRONG></EM>. Whether you eat fire or can burp the alphabet with 20=20=
hula=20
hoops spinning round your body, I wanna hear from you.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I am also looking for costumes that depict any country, culture or=
=20
creed. If you have access or info, please let me know.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you all for your time,</DIV>
<DIV>Jennica McCleary</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>PS For those that know me. Yes, I'm back from NY and glad to be breathi=
ng=20
clean air.</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>