[NEohioPAL]Any quality choirs out there beside Singing Angels and Oberlin Choristers? HELP!!!!

d20submissions d20submissions at yahoo.com
Wed May 10 13:06:23 PDT 2006

Hello - my daughter has an amazing voice and is a
member of the Oberlin Choristers touring choir, which
is loosely affiliated with the Oberlin Conservatory of
Music.
Now that I am divorced, my daughter lives here with me
in Cuyahoga County, and constant travel to Oberlin is
becoming difficult.
She agrees that Oberlin is quite a distance, but is
adamant that she does not want to resign from
Choristers until she can find and join a quality
touring or concert choir here in Cuyahoga County.

PLEASE HELP!!!! Any suggestions, audition information,
or specifics would help immensely!

- Matt