[NEohioPAL]great car for sale $1500

dseljan at aol.com dseljan at aol.com
Thu May 11 12:45:30 PDT 2006

I posted this last year and decided to keep the car.  Now we need more
room.

I am the original owner of this 1994 Saturn SL2.  It has alloy wheels
and a sliding sun roof.
Automatic 4 doors.  It is a five speed and the seats fold so a ladder
can even fit in the trunk.
I've done it.  It has 157,000 and most are highway miles - I drove from
Westlake to Mayfield.
The car has a new starter, new rear tires and the exhaust is two weeks
old.  Most of the car is fiberglass
and therefore has very little rust.

The car looks very good and has been very reliable.  Of all the cars I
have owned this one handles the
best in the snow.  Even better than a 2001 Odyssey. It is rated class
15 so auto insurance is very reasonable
and gas mileage is still 25-30 miles a gallon.  An aspiring actor could
benefit.
I can email pictures. Kelly Blue Book lists it at 1600.00 and we are
firm on $1500.00 If interested call 440-840-3292.

Deneen Seljan