[NEohioPAL]voice therapy available

ElRachel345 at aol.com ElRachel345 at aol.com
Tue May 16 03:51:36 PDT 2006

-------------------------------1147776696

In addition to being an actor and acting coach, I am a speech pathologist
with specialty in voice therapy.  Actors and vocalists, if you are experiencing a
change in your voice, hoarseness, loss of range, resonance, or nuance, you
may be developing a voice disorder. I have a private practice, where I provide
voice therapy to performing artists.  I am a provider to 15 major health
insurance carriers, and this type of therapy is usually a covered insurance benefit.
 To view my credentials or contact me, please view my website at
www.ellennfriedman.com.  Ellen N. Friedman, MACCC/SLP

-------------------------------1147776696

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2873" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">In addition to being an actor and acting coach, I am a speech pathol=
ogist with specialty in voice therapy.  Actors and vocalists, if you ar=
e experiencing a change in your voice, hoarseness, loss of range, reson=
ance, or nuance, you may be developing a voice disorder. I have a private pr=
actice, where I provide voice therapy to performing artists.  I am a pr=
ovider to 15 major health insurance carriers, and this type of therapy=20=
is usually a covered insurance benefit.  To view my credentials or cont=
act me, please view my website at <A href=3D"http://www.ellennfriedman.com">=
www.ellennfriedman.com</A>.  Ellen N. Friedman, MACCC/SLP &nb=
sp;</BODY></HTML>