[NEohioPAL]Feature Film Casting (Union-Non Union)

Ericdstuyvesant at aol.com Ericdstuyvesant at aol.com
Tue May 16 04:30:33 PDT 2006

-------------------------------1147779033

Raging Gracefully - a hard hitting drama that tackles the phenomenon of Older
men and Younger women is scheduled for principle photography in July and
August of 2006
50% of the film will be shot in the Cleveland area, the other 50% in Santa
Monica.

The cast will be a well-rounded mix of established 'name' talent alongside up
and comers.

We will be holding auditions June 11th 2006 1-5 PM at North Coast Central
Casting for the portions of the film to be shot in the Cleveland-Akron area. We
will be shooting HD on a SAG Ultra Low Contract which you can read more about @
http://sagindie.com/contracts2.html

The film will take a hard R rating for adult situations, language and nudity.
This is not a project for the meek or faint of heart.

The breakdowns for what we need in Cleveland:

all roles are speaking:

Maggie: 20's Art Gallery assistant by day - Partier by night. More inclined
to do her nails and talk on the phone then work. Any ethnicity. No nudity

Jessica: Caucasian - 20's young and beautiful - somewhat flighty though her
main motivation is love and to be loved. Adult situations - no nudity

Sondra: Caucasian - Main character's daughter - 16-18 High school student who
has watched her parents through a bitter divorce and is the only person to
reasonably accept her father's situation. No Nudity, 1 adult situation that's
non-compromising with her BF.

Customer: middle-aged, comes from money - snob. any gender - any ethnicity.
No nudity

Sondra's BF - early 20's - strapping young man. No nudity, 1 non-compromising
adult situation with Sondra.

For consideration email resumes and headshots to LVEFeature at aol.com
Please resize photos to an acceptable level - 1MB files and over will be
automatically deleted. We can get a good feel for your look without having your
mug being twice the size of the computer screen.

-------------------------------1147779033

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV><STRONG>Raging Gracefully</STRONG> - a hard hitting drama that tackles=20=
the phenomenon of Older men and Younger women is scheduled for principle pho=
tography in July and August of 2006</DIV>
<DIV>50% of the film will be shot in the Cleveland area, the other 50% in Sa=
nta Monica.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The cast will be a well-rounded mix of established 'name' talent a=
longside up and comers.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We will be holding auditions June 11th 2006 1-5 PM at North C=
oast Central Casting for the portions of the film to be shot in the Clevelan=
d-Akron area. We will be shooting HD on a SAG Ultra Low Contract which=20=
you can read more about @ <A href=3D"http://sagindie.com/contracts2.html">ht=
tp://sagindie.com/contracts2.html</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The film will take a hard R rating for adult situations, language and n=
udity. This is not a project for the meek or faint of heart.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The breakdowns for what we need in Cleveland:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>all roles are speaking:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Maggie</STRONG>: 20's Art Gallery assistant by day -=20=
Partier by night. More inclined to do her nails and talk on the phone t=
hen work. Any ethnicity. No nudity</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Jessica</STRONG>: Caucasian - 20's young and beautiful - somewh=
at flighty though her main motivation is love and to be loved. Adult situati=
ons - no nudity</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Sondra</STRONG>: Caucasian - Main character's daughter - 16-18=20=
High school student who has watched her parents through a bitter divorce and=
 is the only person to reasonably accept her father's situation. No Nudity,=20=
1 adult situation that's non-compromising with her BF.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Customer</STRONG>: middle-aged, comes from money - sn=
ob. any gender - any ethnicity. No nudity</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Sondra's BF</STRONG> - early 20's - strapping young man. No nud=
ity, 1 non-compromising adult situation with Sondra.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>For consideration email resumes and headshots to <A href=3D"mailto:LVEF=
eature at aol.com">LVEFeature at aol.com</A></DIV>
<DIV>Please resize photos to an acceptable level - 1MB files and over will b=
e automatically deleted. We can get a good feel for your look without having=
 your mug being twice the size of the computer screen.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>