[NEohioPAL]Summer Employment Search

Craig M Russell cmractor at gmail.com
Thu May 18 13:19:34 PDT 2006

------=_Part_12980_10654933.1147983574723

Hi.

My Name is Craig Rosenthal.  I am a sophomore theatre studies major at Kent
State University.  I am currently looking for an additional job to help me
pay for college.  I will take temp. summer employment (say for one show) or
for all summer (a season).  The areas I am looking for a job in are the
Akron, Cleveland areas.  ***Please read disclaimer at the bottom as well.

I am currently enrolled in a theatre class this summer Monday thru Thursday
from 12:00 p.m. to 1:30pm.  My current "side job" is highly flexible when
notified within a decent amount of time (usually Tuesday or Wednesday the
week before).

What do I do?

WELL -- that is a good question.  I am currently going to school to be an
actor.  However, I have knowledge and the ability to do other positions.  I
have worked backstage on several productions.  I also have experience in
office work.  Right now, my current job is working at a grocery store in the
Cleveland area, so I know how to work a cash register.  I also have
knowledge of several computer programs such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint,
Excel, and Adobe Pagemaker and Photoshop.

DISCLAIMER:  Since I am focussing my future in workplaces similar to
theatrical setting, I would be working my current job AROUND the schedule
that I am given by whomever hires me.

Theatrical ONstage/Offstage resume available with headshot.
Professional Resume available.

Both e-mailed .doc Microsoft Word files available on request.

Thank you.

Craig Rosenthal
330.606.4633
cmractor at gmail.com