[NEohioPAL]Complimentary ticket to Hudson Players last weekend of Deathtrap!!!! Great show!!!!

Susan Cohen theaternut22 at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 05:58:22 PDT 2006

--0-1529329297-1148043502=:37557

I have one complimentary ticket to either Friday or Saturday 8 pm show of Deathtrap...only stipulation is that you bring one paying guest! It is a buy one get one offer and you will love the show, lots of fun twists and turns. Let me know!!!!

Feel free to call! Free PC-to-PC calls. Low rates on PC-to-Phone.  Get Yahoo! Messenger with Voice
--0-1529329297-1148043502=:37557

I have one complimentary ticket to either Friday or Saturday 8 pm show of Deathtrap...only stipulation is that you bring one paying guest! It is a buy one get one offer and you will love the show, lots of fun twists and turns. Let me know!!!!<p>
		<hr size=1>Feel free to call! Free PC-to-PC calls. Low rates on PC-to-Phone. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman10/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://messenger.yahoo.com"> Get Yahoo! Messenger with Voice</a>
--0-1529329297-1148043502=:37557--