[NEohioPAL]Where to find Monologues

Ken Milota kmilota66 at yahoo.com
Sat May 20 21:25:59 PDT 2006

--0-1018544169-1148185559=:87567

Hi, I need some help with this situation.  I am going to audition for Great Lakes Theatre Festival in June, and I need to help finding a monologue or two.  I would also like to know if anyone is familiar with Great Lakes Theatre Festival and how you should audition.  It says that many people pick two contrasting monlogues, but I am also going to do a song, and I only get three minutes.  So I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on a type of combination I could do, and how to fit it in three minutes.

  Thanks,

  Ken Milota
  440-781-1401

  http://www.stores.ebay.com/kmvideos
  Real Estate Sales Agent- Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty

--0-1018544169-1148185559=:87567

		<hr size=1>Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman2/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com"> PC-to-Phone Calls</a> using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.
--0-1018544169-1148185559=:87567--