[NEohioPAL]Need a videographer?

Donald Ellesin II ellesinii at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 06:32:39 PDT 2006

--0-1600780692-1148304759=:40196

VIDEOGRAPHER?

  At Ellesin Productions, let us take care of your videography needs.  We shoot with 3CCD Panasonic camcorders using professional quality 3CCD mini-dv Panasonic tapes.  We do weddings, sporting events, plays, musicals, banquets, family reunions, graduations, parties, commercials, and anything else you might need or want recorded.  Our prices are very reasonable and we will work with you to capture exactly what you are looking for.  We shoot with two camcorders and edit adding transitions, music, slide shows, credits, ect. We will put the final copy on to a DVD.  We have several different packages.  I love video and will do my best to make your wishes become reality.  Call today and allow us to take care of your videography needs.

  Call Donald at 330-714-7959.

--0-1600780692-1148304759=:40196

<DIV>VIDEOGRAPHER?</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>At Ellesin Productions, let us take care of your videography needs.  We shoot with 3CCD Panasonic camcorders using professional quality 3CCD mini-dv Panasonic tapes.  We do weddings, sporting events, plays, musicals, banquets, family reunions, graduations, parties, commercials, and anything else you might need or want recorded.  Our prices are very reasonable and we will work with you to capture exactly what you are looking for.  We shoot with two camcorders and edit adding transitions, music, slide shows, credits, ect. We will put the final copy on to a DVD.  We have several different packages.  I love video and will do my best to make your wishes become reality.  Call today and allow us to take care of your videography needs.  </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Call Donald at 330-714-7959.  </DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman7/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39666/*http://messenger.yahoo.com"> Great rates starting at 1¢/min.
--0-1600780692-1148304759=:40196--