[NEohioPAL]House for Rent to Own Option or for sale in Rocky River avaliable ASAP

Robert Piper robert_a_piper at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 06:46:17 PDT 2006

--0-603708397-1148305577=:74403

Hello Everyone, I have a great newly redone home in Rocky River I am looking to sell or rent to own ASAP. Please take a look at it and if anyone has any interest please let me know. Looking for old world charm and all the modern conveniences, spacious brand new glamour kitchen, all new stainless steel appliances, and floors and a picturesque setting in prestigious Rocky River. Well here it is move in ready 1,597 sq ft, 3 Bedroom, 1 bathroom, hardwood floors through out. Newer Central Air  and Forced Heat. All New Windows . Rocky River School System!!  Full Basement, Partially Finished. Just move right in to this finely appointed and richly styled home, relax and enjoy.New Washer and Dryer also come with the house. It has a HUGE yard and it is the 2nd to last house on the end of a  dead end street close to parks and shopping. Check out the pictures and I hope to hear from a fellow member of the arts soon.

  Pictures of the house click here :  http://community.webshots.com/user/20384Parkview

  Thank You
  Rob Piper
  440-225-7861

--0-603708397-1148305577=:74403

<DIV>Hello Everyone, I have a great newly redone home in Rocky River I am looking to sell or rent to own ASAP. Please take a look at it and if anyone has any interest please let me know. <FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Looking for old world charm and all the modern conveniences, spacious brand new glamour kitchen, all new stainless steel appliances, and floors and a picturesque setting in prestigious <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Rocky River</st1:place></st1:City>. Well here it is move in ready 1,597 sq ft, 3 Bedroom, 1 bathroom, hardwood floors through out. Newer Central Air <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN>and Forced Heat. All New Windows . <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Rocky River</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType w:st="on">School</st1:PlaceType></st1:place> System!! <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN>Full Basement, Partially Finished. Just
 move right in to this finely appointed and richly styled home, relax and enjoy.</FONT>New Washer and Dryer also come with the house. It has a HUGE yard and it is the 2nd to last house on the end of a  dead end street close to parks and shopping. Check out the pictures and I hope to hear from a fellow member of the arts soon. </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Pictures of the house click here :  <A href="http://community.webshots.com/user/20384Parkview">http://community.webshots.com/user/20384Parkview</A> <BR></DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Thank You </DIV>  <DIV>Rob Piper </DIV>  <DIV>440-225-7861</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman5/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39666/*http://messenger.yahoo.com">Call regular phones from your PC</a> and save big.
--0-603708397-1148305577=:74403--