[NEohioPAL]Jim Snively Open Mics

lenne at mindspring.com lenne at mindspring.com
Mon May 22 06:58:05 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

Questions or more info, contact Jim at 216-409-1011 or pickrjm at aol.com

Monday, May 22 Timmy O'Shea's will be rockin' again this Monday in Willoughby, Ohio.  The Open Mic formerly known as Johnny Malloy's will begin at its usual time with sign up starting at 7:30pm.  I was glad to stand aside last week in the hope that our beloved Cavs could go the distance. Too bad that didn't happen this year. See you tonight...and every Monday.

Tuesday, May 29  Don't forget there will be an extra Tuesday this month at Rider's Inn, 791 Mentor Ave., Painesville. See you there!  Sign up is at 7.30.

 Thursdays, for the month of June   I will be Guest Hosting at Poor Richard's Century Tavern, 33312 Center Ridge Rd., North Ridgeville every Thursday for the month of June.  Sign up at 7:00.

Hope to see you all there.  Til then, keep it in tune.
My name is Jim "LooseChange" Snivley,  and I thank you
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2873" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY><STRONG><FONT face=Andy size=4>
<DIV>Questions or more info, contact Jim at 216-409-1011 or <A href="mailto:pickrjm at aol.com">pickrjm at aol.com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#ff0000 size=6>Monday, May 22 </FONT>Timmy O'Shea's will be rockin' again this Monday in Willoughby, Ohio.  The Open Mic formerly known as Johnny Malloy's will begin at its usual time with sign up starting at 7:30pm.  I was glad to stand aside last week in the hope that our beloved Cavs could go the distance. Too bad that didn't happen this year. See you tonight...and every Monday.</DIV>
<DIV>    </DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#ff0000 size=6>Tuesday, May 29  </FONT>Don't forget there will be an extra Tuesday this month at Rider's Inn, 791 Mentor Ave., Painesville. See you there!  Sign up is at 7.30.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> <FONT color=#ff0000 size=6>Thursdays, for the month of June  </FONT> I will be Guest Hosting at Poor Richard's Century Tavern, 33312 Center Ridge Rd., North Ridgeville every Thursday for the month of June.  Sign up at 7:00. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Hope to see you all there.  Til then, keep it in tune.</DIV>
<DIV>My name is Jim "LooseChange" Snivley,  and I thank you  </DIV></FONT></STRONG></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8--