[NEohioPAL]Performance Art

Jeremy Nail jeremysapunk at lycos.com
Thu May 25 12:36:43 PDT 2006

I am looking for a place/space that is open to having Performance art piece=
s performed. I have an idea for one and I would really like to put it out t=
here. Its a short 4min 13sec piece to music.=20

If anyone knows, or knows anyone that may know, of a performance art space =
or a gallery that would be available for me to try it out, I would trully a=
ppreiciate it. Please contact me through email at:

jeremysapunk at mailcity.com=20
or
# 440.506.4258

Thank you so much and I hope there is someone who may have some information!

Sincerely,=20
Jeremy Nail

--=20

Search for businesses by name, location, or phone number.  -Lycos Yellow Pa=
ges

http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default.as=
p?SRC=3Dlycos10