[NEohioPAL]Adorable dog needs a good home!

Douglas Gunnerson gunnerson5375 at hotmail.com
Sun May 28 07:24:25 PDT 2006

Adorable dog needs a good home!  We are moving to an apartment in downtown
Cleveland and now we're "down to the wire" -- the movers are coming in a
couple days -- and our plans for our dog fell through.  We can't have dogs
in the apartment, so we need to find him a good home.  "Teddy" is an
adorable 8-year-old pekingnese & shih-tzu mix (black & white), housebroken,
neutered, about 15 lbs., loves taking walks, and he has been the family pet
since birth.  If you know anyone who would give him a good home, please call
Denise at (330) 832-1879 or (330) 361-0333.  THANK YOU!