[NEohioPAL]Holiday Schedule for Open Mics w/ Jim Snively

lenne at mindspring.com lenne at mindspring.com
Sun May 28 08:10:39 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

Questions?  Need more info?  Contact Jim at: 216-409-1011 or pickrjm at aol.com

Hi Every Body,
                        Because Memorial Day Weekend ends on a Monday, there will be no Open Mic this coming Monday at Timmy O'Shea's (36245 Euclid Ave, Willoughby). I'm guessing that every one will be sitting at home and resting up for work again Tuesday morning.
                        That being said, by Tuesday evening you should be rested enough to trek out to Riders Inn at 792 Mentor Avenue, in Painesville for one of the "happenest" Open Mics in the area.  Riders is an acoustic (largely) event intended to give Singer/Songwriters a chance to perform their original music.  So get there early and sign up for the Songwriter's Showcase.  Sign up is at 7:30pm with music from 8:00pm to 10:30pm.
                        And I will be returning to Poor Richard's Century Tavern to Guest Host their acoustic Open Mic every Thursday in June.  Poor Richard's is a "century" (plus) old Inn located at 33312 Center Ridge Rd in North Ridgeville, Ohio.  Sign up is at 7:30pm and the music begins at 8pm    So, keep it in tune and I'll see you there.
            My name is Jim LooseChange Snivley and I thank you.
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2873" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY><STRONG><FONT face=Andy size=4>
<DIV>Questions?  Need more info?  Contact Jim at: 216-409-1011 or <A href="mailto:pickrjm at aol.com">pickrjm at aol.com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Hi Every Body,        </DIV>
<DIV>                        Because Memorial Day Weekend ends on a <FONT color=#ff0000>Monday</FONT>, there will be no Open Mic this coming Monday at Timmy O'Shea's (36245 Euclid Ave, Willoughby). I'm guessing that every one will be sitting at home and resting up for work again Tuesday morning. <BR>                        That being said, by <FONT color=#ff0000>Tuesday</FONT> evening you should be rested enough to trek out to Riders Inn at 792 Mentor Avenue, in Painesville for one of the "happenest" Open Mics in the area.  Riders is an acoustic (largely) event intended to give Singer/Songwriters a chance to perform their original music.  So get there early and sign up for the Songwriter's Showcase.  Sign up is at 7:30pm with music from 8:00pm to 10:30pm.</DIV>
<DIV>                        And I will be returning to Poor Richard's Century Tavern to Guest Host their acoustic Open Mic every <FONT color=#ff0000>Thursday</FONT> in June.  Poor Richard's is a "century" (plus) old Inn located at 33312 Center Ridge Rd in North Ridgeville, Ohio.  Sign up is at 7:30pm and the music begins at 8pm    So, keep it in tune and I'll see you there.</DIV>
<DIV>            My name is Jim LooseChange Snivley and I thank you.      </DIV></FONT></STRONG></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8--