[NEohioPAL]Attention Cleveland artists:Come network at a film benefit concert Friday June 2

Joe Ostrica joe216films at hotmail.com
Tue May 30 13:18:23 PDT 2006

If you are an actor, filmmaker, model or musician (or aspiring one), our
special event this Friday is a great opportunity to network with fellow
like-minded artists from the NE Ohio region.

A fundraiser for the Cleveland-based independent film production company,
Old School Sinema, will take place at Peabody's (connected to the Rascal
House by Cleveland State University) Friday, June 2 at 8 p.m. The benefit
concert is for the recently wrapped horror film "The Horror Convention
Massacre," (shot entirely in the Cleveland area) which features actors from
Rob Zombie's "The Devil's Rejects," the upcoming "Texas Chainsaw Massacre"
prequel and "Friday the 13th."

The Cleveland underground music favorite Uncle Scratch's Gospel Revival, as
well as several NE Ohio residents, also star in the film. Catch the first
glimpse of the homage to cult classic horror films of the 70s and 80s as
scenes will be showcased.

The fundraiser will feature performances by Junkie Massacre X-PERIMENT,
Candy Coated Jesus, A Monster for May, October Guard and Mabus Christ.
Burlesque troupe Le Femme Mystique Burlesque will also perform.

Tickets are just $10 at the door. All proceed will go towards
post-production, DVD packaging, festival and convention fees for the film.

We appreciate your support of local independent film and NE Ohio artists. We
sure do need it!

Old School Sinema