Fwd: [NEohioPAL]Original Television Show Scripts Being Accepted

Maureen Dempsey fromstage2screen at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 2 06:52:42 PDT 2006

--0-1781731052-1149256362=:57174

--0-178157518-1149256362=:57174

Does anyone know who these people are?  There is no name.  Just a PO Box to send your scripts to.

  Just having your script registered with the Guild is not enough to keep someone from stealing your idea.

  I am kindly asking these producers to provide more information for our hard working Cleveland writers.  They deserve to know who they are submitting a script to.

  Very Kindly,
  Maureen Dempsey
  440-313-8326

Note: forwarded message attached.