[NEohioPAL]New Info for Nina Domingue

Nina Glover ninaglo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 07:21:34 PDT 2006

------=_Part_3999_4554710.1149258094455

Hello All,

I am writing because I am living the actor's nightmare in this modern
age--all of my info has recently changed.  I have been in technological hell
this year for some reason; however I have been able to remedy that
situation.  The problem has been how to get it to everyone.  (thank God for
Fred's list).

So I am asking all actors, directors, producers, designers, playwrights,
and technical geniuses that I have worked with in the past to send me a
simple email

Sample email
RE: your new info

Hi Nina! It's _______.

Then I can do a mass email to you all with the new cell # etc.  That way its
not just on the internet for all to see. This is the most expedient way I
could think of.  It will take about two weeks I figure.

The new email address is: ninaglo at gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon.  I apologize if you have been
calling the old # and/sending to the old email address and I have not
responded.
Nina