[NEohioPAL]Re: New Info for Nina Domingue

Nina Glover ninaglo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 08:14:15 PDT 2006

------=_Part_13317_24784519.1149347655805

I just thought I'd add that *Nina Domingue *is still my professional name,
Glover is my married name, (I forgot that it would show up) and there seems
to be some confusion about that, my marital status has not changed, still
happy after six wonderful years--and we are expecting a little one in
November.

Thanks for responding, keep 'em coming!