[NEohioPAL]Looking to Pay People to help with moving

Markkobak at aol.com Markkobak at aol.com
Mon Jun 5 05:46:01 PDT 2006

-------------------------------1149511561

Hello, On Saturday, August 19, 2006 at 11 AM we are looking for help  filling
a small moving truck. This job will pay $10 hr and you need to have a  good
back. Because of the relatively small amount that is being moved it will  take
only a couple hours with four people. We will certainly pay for however  long
it takes. Since this is more than two months away and we  will be working out
of town until then right now we are looking to gather  names. I will confirm
by e-mail that I got a response from you and then contact  you around August
17. Please include a phone number that I can get hold of you  around August 17.

Thanks for your interest.

Mark  Kobak
Set Design
Production Management
_http://members.aol.com/markkobak/_ (http://members.aol.com/markkobak/)

-------------------------------1149511561

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2873" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Hello, On Saturday, August 19, 2006 at 11 AM we are looking for he=
lp=20
filling a small moving truck. This job will pay $10 hr and you need to have=20=
a=20
good back. Because of the relatively small amount that is being moved it wil=
l=20
take only a couple hours with four people. We will certainly pay for however=
=20
long it takes. Since this is more than two months away and we=
=20
will be working out of town until then right now we are looking to gath=
er=20
names. I will confirm by e-mail that I got a response from you and then cont=
act=20
you around August 17. Please include a phone number that I can get hold of y=
ou=20
around August 17.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks for your interest.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"10"=
>Mark=20
Kobak<BR>Set Design<BR>Production Management<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://members.aol.com/markkobak/">http://members.aol.com/markkobak/=
</A><BR></FONT></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>