[NEohioPAL]TV guest needed for Mind, Body & Spirit taping

Karen Kawolics kmmk816 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 5 06:09:36 PDT 2006

Hi all,

  Guest needed to be interviewed for TV program.

  We are taping are next episode of "Mind, Body, &
Spirit" on Tuesday, June 13th at 3:45 PM at Cable 9
Studios, 885 East Highland Road, Macedonia, OH 44056.

  The theme for the show which will be broadcast the
entire month of July is "Independence" or "Freedom".

  We are looking for health and wellness related
topics such as "How to gain Freedom from overeating or
eating too many sweets", "Mental freedom with
meditation",  "Freedom from the grocery store ... how
to grow your own organic herbs or vegetables".  We our
open to any suggestions.  We would need you for a 6-7
minute in studio interview.  You will get a copy of
the show and exposure to about 80,000 cable
subscribers, plus be featured on the Mind, Body, &
Spirit website.

  Visit our website for more information on the
program at www.MBStelevision.com.

  If you have an idea please email it to
kmmk816 at yahoo.com.

  Thanks so much,