[NEohioPAL]Marching Band Instructors Needed at SEHS

Robin Kunikis rkunikis at sehs.net
Tue Jun 6 09:07:21 PDT 2006

High School Marching Band Flag & Percussion Teaching Job Opportunities

St. Edward High School (Lakewood) is looking for Marching Band Guard
and Percussion Instructors.

The St. Edward Marching Band is a small (under 70 member) corpstyle
band that competes in OMEA at the local and State levels.  We
achieved a SUPERIOR (I) rating this past season in OMEA State
Finals.  We are seeking Guard and Percussion instructors for the
coming season who will help maintain our tradition of innovative
excellence.  Rehearsals begin in late June and continue through late
October.  Times vary between 4-5:30 or 6:30-9:00 on Tuesday through
Friday.  We also have a band camp in early August.

These are a paid positions.  Salaries are negotiable, and the
percussion position may be split between two teachers (one for
drumline and the other for sideline pit.)

For additional information call Mr. Robert Burns at (216) 221-0793 or
email rburns at sehs.net.