[NEohioPAL]TWISTED NIGHTMARE WEEKEND AND FILMTHREAT JOIN FORCES!

info at twistednightmareweekend.com info at twistednightmareweekend.com
Wed Jun 7 07:12:07 PDT 2006

Hello, Filmthreat is now an official sponsor and we have sold out of tables
quickly and since we have a great hotel to have the convention at, we now were
able to add more!

We only have a few left, so please email for a special discount rate!

We have a large variety of people, Sundance and Lions Gate
will be roaming around our show, as well as many many more.

OVER 30 CELEBRITIES AND 30 MORE COMING!!!!!

DONT MISS OUT. IF YOU HAVE A FILM TO SCREEN OR SOMETHING TO PROMOTE, EMAIL US!