[NEohioPAL]Actor needed for Buried Child by Sam Shepard

Hotze, Bob Faculty BHotze at moeller.org
Wed Jun 7 07:35:50 PDT 2006

------_=_NextPart_001_01C68A3F.AC14B9D0

I am looking for an actor to fill the role of Dodge (a slovenly, drunken
old "geezer") for a graduate production of Sam Shepard's Buried Child.
Production dates July 14, 15, and 16. Rehearsals are in the evening, and
will begin almost immediately.  Anyone interested and wanting more
information should contact me at this email address.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C68A3F.AC14B9D0

<head>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<!--
 /* Style Definitions */
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:Arial;
	color:windowtext;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->

</head>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>I am looking for an actor to fill the role of Dodge =
(a
slovenly, drunken old “geezer”) for a graduate production of =
Sam
Shepard’s <u>Buried Child</u>. Production dates July 14, 15, and =