[NEohioPAL]1930's stove 4 immediate sale

streamliners streamliners at alltel.net
Tue Jun 13 04:31:48 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01C68EBB.6E1F4750

We have a 1930's Canning Stove for sale. Belonged to husband's aunt. =
Obviously an antique although the stove does need refurbishing as it has =
been under a sheet in storage in a house we are the sale Monday.=20

I have a pic of it although it is off a manual off a website that is =
selling a manual.=20

Not sure how much it is worth refurbished or how much it would cost to =
refurbish. We do not have any place to put it at our new location. =20

Any reasonable offer at the hundreds level will be truly considered as =
we have til the end of the weekend to remove and sell it. The stove is =
located west side of Cleveland. You will need to pick it up as I do not =
have the means to transport it but we will be happy to help you move it =
out.

Call Donna @ 440.338.1079
or email me at streamliners at alltel.net
------=_NextPart_000_001C_01C68EBB.6E1F4750

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We have a 1930's Canning Stove for =
sale. Belonged=20
to husband's aunt. Obviously an antique although the stove does need=20
refurbishing as it has been under a sheet in storage in a house we=20
are the sale Monday. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have a pic of it although it is off a =
manual off=20
a website that is selling a manual. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Not sure how much it is worth =
refurbished or how=20
much it would cost to refurbish. We do not have any place to put it at =
our new=20
location.  </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Any reasonable offer at the hundreds =
level will be=20
truly considered as we have til the end of the weekend to remove and =
sell it.=20
The stove is located west side of Cleveland. You will need to pick it up =
as I do=20
not have the means to transport it but we will be happy to help you move =
it=20
out.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Call Donna @ 440.338.1079</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>or email me at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:streamliners at alltel.net">streamliners at alltel.net</A></FONT=