[NEohioPAL]Recording Studio Special Promotion

Closerlookrec at aol.com Closerlookrec at aol.com
Tue Jun 13 16:35:37 PDT 2006

Ohios largest SSL recording facility  Closerlook Recording, from time to time
runs a sort of "Giveaway" on hourly recording time. The purpose is to help
introduce us to people who may not be familiar with who we are and what we
offer. Our current promotion is for time in our "Studio A, and "Studio B". Normal
rates for these studios average $105 for "A", and $205 for "Studio B". During
this offer you can purchase time for studio A at $30hr, and  Studio B for $35
per hour! There are no catches, gimmicks, or quantity requirements. Please feel
free to tour our website www.closerlookrecording.com. We look forward to
making some new friends.