[NEohioPAL]Local Filmmaker in National DV Magazine

Jay Johnson shootfilmordie at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 15:34:40 PDT 2006

--0-1762952366-1150324480=:95443

Hi all,

  If anyone gets a chance, please read my interview in DV Magazine.
  about the making of my indie feature "Will Work For Food."

  It's the July issue and can be found at Barnes & Noble or Borders or online at www.dv.com

  Check out the trailer at www.willworkforfoodmovie.com

  or visit me at www.myspace.com/shootfilmordie

  I am also looking for a venue or a way to show this movie... because it played the Cleveland International, I'm not having luck finding a place to show it.

  Also... I am embarking on another indie film project, this one might be a little controversial for some tastes.

  Starring David Lemoyne and Nick Koesters, I am still looking to fill out the cast with a female (Preferrably Hispanic, Asian, or some ethnicity) and another male.  Many parts for older/mature white males and one African-American male.

  The script is still developing, but we are going to shoot in pieces starting this summer.  I would love to know who's out there and interested in working with us.

  Also looking for interested crew to work for experience.

  Thanks to anyone who helped out with "Will Work For Food."

  Jay Johnson