[NEohioPAL]Great Lakes Medieval Faire in Need of Belly Dance Troupe

cprince at bw.edu cprince at bw.edu
Mon Jun 19 09:02:17 PDT 2006

Dear Friends,
            The Great Lakes Medieval Faire is looking to hire a Belly
Dance troupe for the weekend of July 8th and 9th  (Saturday
and Sunday).
As this is our "Arabian Knights" themed weekend we would like to get a few
girls to perform as our specialty act. If interested please contact the
Entertainment Director John C. Davis at the Medieval Faire office
1-888-Medieval
or
1-440-474-4280
Thank you.
Sincerely,
    The Great Lakes Medieval Faire Production Staff