[NEohioPAL]Band Instrument Lessons

Norman Tischler ntischler at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 22 06:53:46 PDT 2006

--0-347112824-1150984426=:12583

Hi
  Please post this. Thanks

  I am accepting students, both school-age and adult, on trombone, saxophone, clarinet, flute, trumpet, tuba, and baritone horn  I am located at Academy Music (Cleveland Heights and Solon) and at Arrowhead Music in Mentor. Be special arrangement I can also come to your home or office. I am in the process of looking for a location to teach in the west side of town.

  My rates are reasonable and can either be paid weekly or monthly.

  I am a patient, friendly, occasionally funny, but not easy, teacher with many years experience in teaching, performing, theater, and conducting.

  I give my students a strong background in reading, tone, counting, articulation, and for more experienced students, phrasing and interpretation.

  References on request.

  You may call me at my home (216 371 2462) or my cell (216 906 9657). If you get my voice mail, please leave a message and include how late I can return your call.
  Thank you very much
  Norman Tischler

  Norman Tischler
  216-371-2462 (H)
  216-906-9657 (C)
  ntischler at yahoo.com

Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football ’06 - Go with the leader. Start your league today!
--0-347112824-1150984426=:12583

<DIV>Hi </DIV>  <DIV>Please post this. Thanks</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>I am accepting students, both school-age and adult, on trombone, saxophone, clarinet, flute, trumpet, tuba, and baritone horn  I am located at Academy Music (Cleveland Heights and Solon) and at Arrowhead Music in Mentor. Be special arrangement I can also come to your home or office. I am in the process of looking for a location to teach in the west side of town.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>My rates are reasonable and can either be paid weekly or monthly.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>I am a patient, friendly, occasionally funny, but not easy, teacher with many years experience in teaching, performing, theater, and conducting.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>I give my students a strong background in reading, tone, counting, articulation, and for more experienced students, phrasing and interpretation.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>References on
		<hr size=1>Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football ’06 - Go with the leader.
--0-347112824-1150984426=:12583--