[NEohioPAL]Attention Church Choir Conductors/Music Directors

Lara Kathleen Troyer troyerla at msu.edu
Thu Jun 22 07:37:28 PDT 2006

My name is Lara Troyer and I am a soprano looking for singing opportunities
during the Christmas season.  I have been on tour the last two Decembers but
have decided to stay home this year and would love to discuss the
possibilities of singing for your Christmas concerts.  (The Messiah is one
of my favorites!)  I teach voice at Akron U and sing with Cleveland Opera.
Please e-mail me or call, 216-397-0612.

Thanks!
Lara Troyer