[NEohioPAL]Fw: One Wicked ticket for Sale Sun Jul 2

Donald Pedley dpedley at JonesDay.com
Thu Jun 29 05:20:11 PDT 2006

I sent in a notice to sell a Wicked ticket for this weekend two days ago
and I haven't seen it post yet.
I probably used the wrong address.  Can you post this ASAP.

Thanks.
----- Forwarded by Donald Pedley/JonesDay on 06/29/2006 08:18 AM -----

             Donald
             Pedley/JonesDay
             Extension 6-7497                                           To
                                       neohiopal-admin at lists.fredsternfeld
             06/27/2006 09:14          .com

                                                                   Subject
                                       One Wicked ticket for Sale Sun Jul
                                       2

Please post.

I have a ticket for Wicked Sunday July 2,
3:00 show that can't be used.

The ticket is on the lower level, center, Row SS
Great seat, but only one.
Total price, is $69.50.
I just wanna break even.

If interested, email me at dpedley at jonesday.com - going
to the first person I hear from who'll give me what I
paid for it.

Thanks

Don Pedley
wk 216-586-7497
hm 216-661-5532
cel 216-408-6505

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is
private, confidential, or protected by attorney-client or other privilege.
If you received this e-mail in error, please delete it from your system
without copying it and notify sender by reply e-mail, so that our records
can be corrected.