[NEohioPAL]Need a Videographer

John O'Brien John at clevelandirish.org
Thu Jun 29 05:40:53 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C69B57.BB83E0C0

Hi,
We are a non-profit Irish festival held at the Berea Fairgrounds July =
21-23, 2006.  I am trying to find a videogrpaher to film 3 presentations =
at the fest, plus misc footage of other things going on. NO editing is =
needed, just straight footage of specific things, at specific times, =
plus general fill in. =20
    We tried a videographer last year, and he got tons of footage of =
everything EXCEPT the 3 specific 30 minutes presentations I hired him =
for, so ability to follow a printed schedule and ask if you don't =
understand are important.
    I can be reached at john at songsandstories.net (preferred) or =
330-321-6174.
Thank you for your help,
John

John O'Brien, Jr.
14615 Triskett Road
Cleveland, Ohio 44111-3123
(330) 321-6174

Assistant Director - Operations              Author, Festival Legends =
Series:
Cleveland's Irish Cultural Festival           Book I -     Festival =
Legends: Songs & Stories
July 21 - 23, 2006                                 Book II -   Festival =
Legends: Trads & Ceilis   =20
Berea Fairgrounds                                 Book III -  Festival =
Legends: The Balladeers=20
www.clevelandirish.org                          Book IV - Festival =
Legends: Safe in the Hands=20
John at clevelandirish.org                                                  =
                  of a New Generation
                                                                 =
www.songsandstories.net
                                                                 =
john at songsandstories.net =20

I expect to pass through this life but once, If, therefore, there be any =
kindness I can show,
or any good thing I can do to any fellow being,  let me do it now. Let =
me not defer nor neglect it,
for I may not pass this way again.  W Penn
------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C69B57.BB83E0C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Hi,</DIV>
<DIV>We are a non-profit Irish festival held at the Berea Fairgrounds =
July=20
21-23, 2006.  I am trying to find a videogrpaher to film 3 =
presentations at=20
the fest, plus misc footage of other things going on. NO editing is =
needed, just=20
straight footage of specific things, at specific times, plus general =
fill=20
in.  </DIV>
<DIV>    We tried a videographer last year, and he got =
tons of=20
footage of everything EXCEPT the 3 specific 30 minutes presentations I =
hired him=20
for, so ability to follow a printed schedule and ask if you don't=20
understand are important.</DIV>
<DIV>    I can be reached at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:john at songsandstories.net">john at songsandstories.net</A> =
(preferred)=20
or 330-321-6174.</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you for your help,</DIV>
<DIV>John</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>John O'Brien, Jr.<BR>14615 Triskett Road<BR>Cleveland, Ohio=20
44111-3123<BR>(330) 321-6174</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Assistant Director -=20
Operations          &nb=
sp;  =20
Author, Festival Legends Series:<BR>Cleveland's Irish Cultural=20
Festival           =
Book I=20
-     Festival Legends: Songs & Stories<BR>July =
21 - 23,=20
2006           &nb=
sp;           &nbs=
p;        =20
Book II -   Festival Legends: Trads & =
Ceilis   =20
<BR>Berea=20
Fairgrounds          &n=
bsp;           &nb=
sp;         =20
Book III -  Festival Legends: The Balladeers <BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.clevelandirish.org">www.clevelandirish.org</A> &n=
bsp;           &nb=
sp;           =20
Book IV - Festival Legends: Safe in the Hands <BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:John at clevelandirish.org">John at clevelandirish.org</A> =
            &=
nbsp;           &n=
bsp;           &nb=
sp;           &nbs=
p;           &nbsp=
;     =20
of a New=20
Generation<BR>         &nbsp=
;            =
            &=
nbsp;           &n=
bsp;           &nb=
sp;     =20
<A=20
href=3D"http://www.songsandstories.net">www.songsandstories.net</A><BR>&n=
bsp;           &nb=
sp;           &nbs=
p;           &nbsp=
;            =
            &=
nbsp;  =20
<A =
href=3D"mailto:john at songsandstories.net">john at songsandstories.net</A>&nbs=
p;=20
</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I expect to pass through this life but once, If, therefore, there =
be any=20
kindness I can show,<BR>or any good thing I can do to any fellow =
being, =20
let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it,<BR>for I may not pass =
this=20
way again.  W Penn</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C69B57.BB83E0C0--