[NEohioPAL]Auditions for I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change

Fabio Polanco fpolanco at fineartsassociation.org
Thu Jun 29 15:03:08 PDT 2006

Announcing Auditions
for
=20
The Fine Arts Association's
production of
=20
I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change
=20
Book & Lyrics by Joe DiPietro
Music by Jimmy Roberts
=09
Director - Fabio Polanco
Choreographer - Pierre-Jacques Brault=20
(Artistic Director-Mercury Summer Stock)
Music Director - Kevin David Thomas=20
(Direct from Broadway National Tour of "Les Miserables")=20
=20

Audition Dates:
Tuesday & Wednesday, July 25 & 26, 2006 beginning at 6:30 pm

The Fine Arts Association=20
38660 Mentor Avenue
Willoughby, Ohio   44094
=20
APPOINTMENT NEEDED
CALL 440-951-7500 x113=20

Rehearsals begin - Week of August 21, 2006 =20
Performance Opens - Friday, September 29, 2006 - 8:00 pm=20
=20

Roles available -=20

Needed - 2 Men & 2 Women
Looking for a cast of energetic, funny, charismatic adult actors in
their 20's, 30's, or 40's who can sing, move well, and portray multiple
characters.=20

Preparation -
 =20
- Come prepared with a short comedy song and a ballad
- Bring sheet music in the correct key.
- Accompanist provided.=20

About the show -

This hilarious revue celebrates the mating game and takes on the truths
and myths behind that contemporary conundrum know as "the relationship."
Act I explores the journey from dating and waiting to love and marriage,
while Act II reveals the agonies and triumphs of in-laws and newborns,
trips in the family car and pick-up techniques of the geriatric set.
=20

The Fine Arts Association policy encourages non-traditional casting for
all productions.  Any questions regarding any of the above audition
information, 440-951-7500 ext. 113=20