[NEohioPAL]Need WICKED Tickets?

Kanz67 at aol.com Kanz67 at aol.com
Sun Jul 2 08:42:48 PDT 2006

--part1_565.5eeaae.31d94378_boundary

Thought more people knew of this but one way to get tickets is to go to the
box office 2 1/2 hrs before curtain at each performance and enter your name
into the Wicked Lottery. If your name gets pulled you win the right to purchase 2
DRESS CIRCLE seats @ $25 each. Only stipulation: CASH only and they only have
13 pairs. So if more than 13 people show your odds go down.
Went down Thursday after the opening and everyone there got tickets plus a
cool green button saying "I won the Wicked Lottery!".
Terriifc show. Tony Brown's an ass.
GOOD LUCK!

--part1_565.5eeaae.31d94378_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Thought more people knew of this bu=
t one way to get tickets is to go to the box office 2 1/2 hrs before curtain=
 at each performance and enter your name into the Wicked Lottery. If your na=
me gets pulled you win the right to purchase 2 DRESS CIRCLE seats @ $25 each=
. Only stipulation: CASH only and they only have 13 pairs. So if more than 1=
3 people show your odds go down.<BR>
Went down Thursday after the opening and everyone there got tickets plus a c=
ool green button saying "I won the Wicked Lottery!". <BR>
Terriifc show. Tony Brown's an ass.<BR>
GOOD LUCK!</FONT></HTML>

--part1_565.5eeaae.31d94378_boundary--