[NEohioPAL]location scouting - finder's fee

Donald Gregory donegreg at pizzathemovie.com
Fri Jul 7 11:34:46 PDT 2006

We're scouting locations for our upcoming feature 'Survival', which is
to be shot at the end of August for approximately two weeks.  We're
willing to pay a $100 finder's fee for anyone who gives us a lead to a
suitable location that we use.

Our needs are a wilderness location that's seems isolated with wooded
areas and clearings.  Ideally it would have a small lake or a large pond
but that's not an absolute must have.  It doesn't need to be free, but
we can't pay an exorbitant amount either.

Please send any leads you have to Donald Gregory at
donegreg at pizzathemovie.com

Best wishes,
Donald Gregory