[NEohioPAL]correction to email--photo restoration

Gingersnap43 at aol.com Gingersnap43 at aol.com
Tue Jul 18 19:08:53 PDT 2006

-------------------------------1153274933

I recently sent out an e-mail notice regarding Photo Restoration, but
incorrectly wrote my email.  I apologize for any confusion.
The correct address is:

_gingersnap43 at aol.com_ (mailto:gingersnap43 at aol.com)

old body of e-mail
[For all interested in having personal photographs  retouched:
I have studied digital imaging at  the Cleveland Institute of Art and Baldwin
Wallace College, and I  specialize in working with Adobe Photoshop.
Restoration  and retouching of photographs includes, but is not limited to:  repairing
of wears and tears, dust and scratches; manipulation of  brightness and
contrast; artistic choices such as celebrity photos  superimposed onto your own
image, enhanced makeup and elimination of blemishes  (great for head shots!), and
much more.

If interested, please contact me  directly by e-mail (see bottom of this
text) for examples of my work and  pricing.  Feel free to send theatre photos, pet
photos, photographs  from old family albums--anything that could use some
work!]

-------------------------------1153274933

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2912" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>I recently sent out an e-mail notice regarding Photo Restoration, but=20
incorrectly wrote my email.  I apologize for any confusion. =20
</DIV>
<DIV>The correct address is:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><A href=3D"mailto:gingersnap43 at aol.com">gingersnap43 at aol.com</A> <=
/DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>old body of e-mail<FONT size=3D4> </FONT>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3>[For all interested in having personal photographs=20
retouched:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4><FONT face=3DGaramond size=3D2>I have studied digital im=
aging at=20
the Cleveland Institute of Art and Baldwin Wallace College, and I=20
specialize in working with Adobe Photoshop.  Restoration=20
and retouching of photographs includes, but is not limited to:=20
repairing of wears and tears, dust and scratches; manipulation of=20
brightness and contrast; artistic choices such as celebrity photos=20
superimposed onto your own image, enhanced makeup and elimination of blemish=
es=20
(great for head shots!), and much more.  </FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4><FONT face=3DGaramond size=3D2></FONT></FONT> </DIV=

<DIV><FONT size=3D4><FONT face=3DGaramond size=3D2>If interested, please con=
tact me=20
directly by e-mail (see bottom of this text) for examples of my work and=20
pricing.  Feel free to send theatre photos, pet photos, photograph=
s=20
from old family albums--anything that could use some=20
work!]</FONT></FONT></DIV></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>