[NEohioPAL]Volunteer for community theatre

Craig M Russell cmractor at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 20:28:04 PDT 2006

------=_Part_145263_17883057.1153798084325

I was at work and I told a woman about my expereince in community theatre
and the one thing she said was she has ALWAYS wanted to get involved in
theatre.  She asked me if I knew anywhere she would possibly be able to go
to volunteer her time.  She seemed extremely enthusiastic about joining
groups and I offered to e-mail her some information, but alas she has no
e-mail.  So, she asked me to send her information out and if you guys are in
need of a volunteer for anything onstage or backstage, please feel free to
call her.  Her name is Sharon, 330-405-5683.  She said to leave a message
and she will always follow up on calls.  She seemed extremely excited and
awaits any calls.  Maybe put her on your mailing list?

Thank you everyone!

CMR