[NEohioPAL]Private Madness is looking for a NEW LEAD GUITARIST... Location: Brunswick, OH

digital-film at acidentertainment.net digital-film at acidentertainment.net
Mon Jul 24 21:03:54 PDT 2006

<DIV class=adBody>Private Madness is looking for a new Lead Guitarist. </DIV>
<DIV class=adBody>
<P class=metaInfoDisplay>Location: Brunswick<BR></P></DIV>
<DIV class=adBody>The song list below says it all, can you fill the void? Pro gear, backing vocals, and dependability are all big plusses. We’re always looking to add new songs to the list and we’re also hoping to eventually create some originals.<BR><BR>Our website is under construction but you can still find some sample recordings and pictures. Check it out at <A href="http://www.Privatemadness.com" target=_blank>www.Privatemadness.com</A> <BR></DIV>
<DIV class=adBody><STRONG>INTERESTED PARTIES CONTACT US AT:</STRONG>  <A href="mailto:info at privatemadness.com">info at privatemadness.com</A></DIV>
<DIV class=adBody><BR>AC/DC - Whole Lotta Rosie<BR>Alice in Chains - Man in the Box<BR>Alice in Chains - Rooster<BR>Black Sabbath - Children of The Grave<BR>Black Sabbath - Paranoid<BR>Candle Box - Far Behind<BR>Creed - What If<BR>Creed - My Sacrifice<BR>Creed - Weathered<BR>Dio - Holy Diver<BR>Dio - Rainbow in the Dark<BR>Disturbed - The Game<BR>Godsmack - Bad Religion<BR>Godsmack - I Stand Alone<BR>Godsmack - Whatever<BR>Iron Maiden - Flight of Icarus<BR>Iron Maiden – Number of the Beast<BR>Iron Maiden - The Trooper<BR>Iron Maiden - Wasted Years<BR>Jet - Cold Hard Bitch<BR>Judas Priest - Breaking the Law<BR>Judas Priest - Electric Eye<BR>Judas Priest - Heading Out to the Highway<BR>Judas Priest - You've Got Another Thing Coming'<BR>Megadeth - Peace Sells<BR>Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction<BR>Metallica - Enter Sandman<BR>Metallica - For Whom The Bell Tolls<BR>Metallica - Master of Puppets<BR>Metallica - Sanitarium<BR>Metallica - Seek and Destroy<BR>Motley Crue – Looks that Kill<BR>Motley Crue – Shout at the Devil<BR>Nickleback - Figured You Out<BR>Ozzy - Crazy Train<BR>Ozzy - Flying High Again<BR>Ozzy - I Don't Know<BR>Saliva - Survival of the Sickest<BR>STP - Interstate Love Song<BR>STP - Plush<BR>Velvet Revolver - Slither</DIV>
<P class=metaInfoDisplay> </P>
<P class=metaInfoDisplay> </P>