[NEohioPAL]Kalliope Stage seeking ASM for upcoming show

Zachary Nicol squirrelofdoom85 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 28 07:09:29 PDT 2006

--0-1373325122-1154095769=:86373

Position: Assistant Stage Manager
We are currently looking for an Assistant Stage Manager to work on the opening show of the season: Lippa's "The Wild Party"

  Applicants must have some knowledge of general stage manangement protocol, organizational skills and a valid drivers license and transportation. Applicants must also have some background in the area of properties.  There is a stipend available.

  Dates: Rehearsals Begin August 7th
Show Opens September 7th
Must be available for all rehearsals.

  Please send resumes to the stage mananger, Zach Nicol at: ZNicol85 at hotmail.com.
Please also add what times you will be available for interview.
Thanks!

--0-1373325122-1154095769=:86373

		<hr size=1>How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman8/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com"> PC-to-Phone call rates.
--0-1373325122-1154095769=:86373--