[NEohioPAL]Free readings Aug 4, 5, 11, 12 - Berea Grindstone Players

MOver94644 at aol.com MOver94644 at aol.com
Mon Jul 31 09:10:41 PDT 2006

-------------------------------1154362241

Berea Grindstone Players presents:
Berea Summer Theatre Workshop
"A Play Reading Festival"

FREE Readings

The first play reading series presented by Berea Grindstone Players will
feature three already published works:

LEMONADE and SAVE ME A PLACE AT FOREST LAWN
Fridays, August 4 and August 11

CAMPING WITH HENRY AND TOM
Saturdays, August 5 and August 12

All shows 8 PM, cabaret style. Donations appreciated.

BEREA GRINDSTONE PLAYERS
St. Andrews Presbyterian Church
23114 West St.
Berea OH
440-954-4195

"Next year we hope to expand our play reading workshop into a new tradition
of Berea Summer Theatre. Our goal is to create an exciting new venue to present
and support original plays from Cleveland and Ohio playwrights."

-------------------------------1154362241

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2912" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Berea Grindstone Players presents:</DIV>
<DIV>Berea Summer Theatre Workshop</DIV>
<DIV>"A Play Reading Festival"</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>FREE Readings</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The first play reading series presented by Berea Grindstone Players wil=
l feature three already published works:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>LEMONADE and SAVE ME A PLACE AT FOREST LAWN</DIV>
<DIV>Fridays, August 4 and August 11</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>CAMPING WITH HENRY AND TOM</DIV>
<DIV>Saturdays, August 5 and August 12</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>All shows 8 PM, cabaret style. Donations appreciated.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>BEREA GRINDSTONE PLAYERS</DIV>
<DIV>St. Andrews Presbyterian Church</DIV>
<DIV>23114 West St.</DIV>
<DIV>Berea OH</DIV>
<DIV>440-954-4195</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>"Next year we hope to expand our play reading workshop into a new tradi=
tion of Berea Summer Theatre. Our goal is to create an exciting new venue to=
 present and support original plays from Cleveland and Ohio playwrights."&nb=
sp; </DIV></BODY></HTML>