[NEohioPAL]Jim Snively - This Week

Lenne lenne at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 31 09:26:47 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

Contact Jim Snively -- 216-409-1011, pickrjm at aol.com if you have any questions.

Hi Everyone
                Monday, July 31  Well, in the absence of a Monday Night OpenMic, I will be sitting in at Poor Richard's, 33312 Center Ridge Rd,  (http://www.thepoorrichards.com) performing my original acoustic music live, while Laura Pomazal, owner of Mio Spazio's Salon in Bay Village acts as the Celebrity Bar Tender this Sunday & Monday. I will have copies of my new CD, "Songs From The Porch" on hand and available to purchase.  While hardly a CD Release Party, it will be the first time I will have them available as a finished product.  So, for a touch of class, come on out to Poor Richard's and enjoy an evening of music, good food, good wine, cold beer, and free WiFi.

This Tuesday, August 1 we will be making music at the Rider's Inn (www.ridersinn.com). I will be Hosting the Songwriter's Showcase ~ something we do on the 1st, 3rd, &5th Tuesday of each month. This is a chance for artists to showcase their original acoustic music. Also, I am told,  we will see various stringed instruments for sale, too: a bass, cello, and other items. So come with that in mind and you may go home with a new way to make your music.

                One more thought about my CD: My CD, "Songs from the Porch" are on sale for $10.00.  For the month of August, $1.00 of every CD sold goes to fight world hunger. Jen Chapin is deeply involved in this and I will turn over any donations on Aug 26, when she comes to Night Town (on Cedar Road).  Or come yourself and give it to her and enjoy her show. Until then, keep it in tune.

My name is Jim LooseChange Snivley and I thank you
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2912" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY><FONT face=Andy size=4>
<DIV><STRONG>Contact Jim Snively -- 216-409-1011, <A href="mailto:pickrjm at aol.com">pickrjm at aol.com</A> if you have any questions.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Hi Everyone</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>                </STRONG><FONT color=#ff0000 size=6>Monday, July 31  </FONT><STRONG>Well, in the absence of a Monday Night OpenMic, I will be sitting in at Poor Richard's, 33312 Center Ridge Rd,  (</STRONG><A href="http://www.thepoorrichards.com"><STRONG>http://www.thepoorrichards.com</STRONG></A><STRONG>) performing my original acoustic music live, while Laura Pomazal, owner of Mio Spazio's Salon in Bay Village acts as the Celebrity Bar Tender this Sunday & Monday. I will have copies of my new CD, <EM>"Songs From The Porch"</EM> on hand and available to purchase.  While hardly a CD Release Party, it will be the first time I will have them available as a finished product.  So, for a touch of class, come on out to Poor Richard's and enjoy an evening of music, good food, good wine, cold beer, and free WiFi. </STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>                </STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>This<FONT color=#ff0000 size=6> Tuesday, August 1 </FONT></STRONG><STRONG>we will be making music at the Rider's Inn (</STRONG><A href="http://www.ridersinn.com"><STRONG>www.ridersinn.com</STRONG></A><STRONG>). I will be Hosting the Songwriter's Showcase ~ something we do on the 1st, 3rd, &5th Tuesday of each month. This is a chance for artists to showcase their original acoustic music. Also, I am told,  we will see various stringed instruments for sale, too: a bass, cello, and other items. So come with that in mind and you may go home with a new way to make your music.</STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>                One more thought <FONT color=#ff0000 size=6>about my CD</FONT>: My CD, "Songs from the Porch" are on sale for $10.00.  For the month of August, $1.00 of every CD sold goes to fight world hunger. <FONT color=#ff0000>Jen Chapin</FONT> is deeply involved in this and I will turn over any donations on <FONT color=#ff0000>Aug 26</FONT>, when she comes to Night Town (on Cedar Road).  Or come yourself and give it to her and enjoy her show. Until then, keep it in tune.  </STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>        </STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>My name is Jim LooseChange Snivley and I thank you    </STRONG></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8--