[NEohioPAL]Sauna

ELLIOTT HOOPER screamineagle915 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 31 10:27:31 PDT 2006

--0-706575002-1154366851=:24745

I have avery nice Sauna for sale.  It is a two person infrared system.  Inside and outside lighting, AM/FM and CD player built in.  I purchased this system a few months ago and just cant find the time to use it.  I paid $1900.  Selling it for $1000.  E-mail me for photos or more information.
  Elliott