[NEohioPAL]Need a beaten down short bus for one day - film shoot - $20 finder fee

Donald Gregory donegreg at pizzathemovie.com
Thu Aug 3 20:35:51 PDT 2006

Neohiopal has been a great resource for us so far.  We found the main
location for our shoot, Warwick Campground (www.warwickcampground.com)
from it.

Now we're in need of more help.  We need a beaten down short bus for a
scene we're shooting in Cleveland, August 17.  Anyone with suggestion
that we use to make a connection to someone we can borrow/rent someone's
for part of a day, I'll happily give $20 to.  We're shooting on a low
budget, but we can negotiate some payment to whoever lets us use their
bus.  Email or call me with any leads.

thanks in advance,
Donald Gregory
440-864-8774