[NEohioPAL]Looking for private RV rental

Donald Gregory donegreg at pizzathemovie.com
Thu Aug 3 20:42:15 PDT 2006

Folks, again we're looking for help.  In order to save money, we're
looking for someone to rent us their RV for our film shoot, rather than
going through a dealer.  We'll need it from August 16 through August 30,
and are looking to pay $1000 for the two weeks (for a fairly large sized
one).  It will basically be parked at our main location near Massillon,
Ohio, so we won't be putting much miles on it.  We can even work it out
with the owners so they drop it off, so we wouldn't even have to drive it.

Please email me or phone me if you own one or know someone that does
that'd be willing to work this out with us.

Thanks in advance,
Donald Gregory
440-864-8774