[NEohioPAL]Student Hip-Hop Performance this Friday

summerprograms at paalive.org summerprograms at paalive.org
Mon Aug 7 19:14:51 PDT 2006

You're invited to join Progressive Arts Alliance in celebrating the
achievements of our students from the Fifth Annual RHAPSODY Hip-Hop Summer
Arts Camp this FRIDAY, AUGUST 11, 2006 at 3 p.m. at the Idea Center at
Playhouse Square, 1375 Euclid Ave.

This dynamic performance/exhibition will feature original works of hip-hop
music, rhyme, dance, and visual art created by our students.

Please support this educational program that promotes hip-hop as a
positive form of creative self-expression!

For more information on any of PAA's summer programs, email
summerprograms at paalive.org or call 216.556.0337.