[NEohioPAL]VOCAL CONTEST AUDITIONS THIS SATURDAY AT NOON!! LAST CHANCE!!

Michael Moritz mikemoritz at kontinuousjams.com
Mon Aug 7 19:55:56 PDT 2006

------_=_NextPart_001_01C6BA96.D5EFAB1B

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE TO ALL MEDIA
=20
LAST CHANCE TO WIN A RECORDING DEAL!!!
=20
WHAT: AUDITIONS/ON THE SPOT REGISTRATIONS
WHERE:  KONTINUOUS JAMS MEDIA, 6915 Market St, Boardman, Ohio 44512
CONTACT:  MIKE MORITZ, PROGRAM DIRECTOR, (330) 286-0371

       Kontinuous Jams Media Group proudly presents the return of =
Youngstown
Superstar Talent Competition!

          Registrants will be required to audition a capella
(voice only) for a panel of judges.  Eliminations will be made until 10
contestants remain in each category.
                During the course of the last two nights of this
televised event the judges and our studio audience will determine which
4 of our 40 finalists will be the real Youngstown Superstar. We invite
the entire community to come on the final nights of the competition to
support the incredible talent we have right here in Youngstown, OH.
                The finals will be open to the public, with advance
seating, as well as general admission at the door. During the course of
the evening, through judging and audience votes, as well as advance
ticket sales for each finalist, one winner will be determined in each
category. The grand prize in each category is a recording deal for the
vocalist at Kontinuous Jams Studios, including 50 copies of their own
cd! For more information, visit www.youngstownsuperstar.com, or call
(330) 286-0371.

                The final competition nights will be held at the
Youngstown Playhouse
        K-4, 5-8 - Friday, October 6th, 2006 @ 8:00PM
        9-12, Adults - Saturday, October 7th, 2006 @ 8:00PM

------_=_NextPart_001_01C6BA96.D5EFAB1B

charset=3Diso-8859-1">=0A=
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">=0A=
<HTML>=0A=
<HEAD>=0A=
=0A=
6.5.7638.1">=0A=
<TITLE>VOCAL CONTEST - STUDIO TIME GRAND PRIZE!</TITLE>=0A=
</HEAD>=0A=
<BODY>=0A=
<DIV id=3DidOWAReplyText64842 dir=3Dltr>=0A=
<DIV dir=3Dltr>FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE TO ALL MEDIA</DIV>=0A=
<DIV dir=3Dltr> </DIV>=0A=
<DIV dir=3Dltr>LAST CHANCE TO WIN A RECORDING DEAL!!!</DIV>=0A=
<DIV dir=3Dltr> </DIV>=0A=
<DIV dir=3Dltr> </DIV>=0A=
<DIV dir=3Dltr>WHAT: AUDITIONS/ON THE SPOT REGISTRATIONS</DIV>=0A=
<DIV dir=3Dltr>WHERE:  KONTINUOUS JAMS MEDIA, 6915 Market =
St, Boardman, =0A=
Ohio 44512</DIV>=0A=
<DIV dir=3Dltr>CONTACT:  MIKE MORITZ, PROGRAM DIRECTOR, (330) =0A=
286-0371<BR><FONT size=3D2><BR><BR>       =
Kontinuous =0A=
Jams Media Group proudly presents the return of Youngstown<BR>Superstar =
Talent =0A=
Competition!</FONT><FONT size=3D2></DIV></DIV>=0A=
<DIV =
dir=3Dltr><BR>          =0A=
Registrants will be required to audition a capella<BR>(voice only) for a =
panel =0A=
of judges.  Eliminations will be made until 10<BR>contestants =
remain in =0A=
each =0A=
category.<BR>          =
      =0A=
During the course of the last two nights of this<BR>televised event the =
judges =0A=
and our studio audience will determine which<BR>4 of our 40 finalists =
will be =0A=
the real Youngstown Superstar. We invite<BR>the entire community to come =
on the =0A=
final nights of the competition to<BR>support the incredible talent we =
have =0A=
right here in Youngstown, =0A=
OH.<BR>           =
     =0A=
The finals will be open to the public, with advance<BR>seating, as well =
as =0A=
general admission at the door. During the course of<BR>the evening, =
through =0A=
judging and audience votes, as well as advance<BR>ticket sales for each =0A=
finalist, one winner will be determined in each<BR>category. The grand =
prize in =0A=
each category is a recording deal for the<BR>vocalist at Kontinuous Jams =0A=
Studios, including 50 copies of their own<BR>cd! For more information, =
visit =0A=
www.youngstownsuperstar.com, or call<BR>(330) =0A=
286-0371.<BR><BR><BR>        &nbs=
p;       =0A=
The final competition nights will be held at the<BR>Youngstown =0A=
Playhouse<BR>        K-4, 5-8 - =
Friday, =0A=
October 6th, 2006 @ 8:00PM<BR>        =
9-12, =0A=