[NEohioPAL]Actress moving to CHicago needs to sell new washer and dryer

Angela Komperda akomperda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 11:58:31 PDT 2006

------=_Part_23515_12037333.1155149911876

Need to selll Washer and Dryer bought from Sears 1 1/2 ago because I am
moving to Chicago.Midlevel Units.  Bought for 600 each new.  Will sell for
600 both. Excellent condition.  Please contact me by e-mail at
akomperda at gmail.com.
thanks

------=_Part_23515_12037333.1155149911876

akomperda at gmail.com</a>.</div>