[NEohioPAL]Legit Casting Angency questions

Craig M Russell cmractor at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 20:04:31 PDT 2006

------=_Part_108011_16867250.1155783871692

My mom, who knows next to nothing about legit casting agency's.  Tonight she
e-mailed me a web address for something that I started looking into,
however, to mail me a list of agencies that are casting, they wanted to
charge me up to 2 dollars shipping.  Is this normal?  Can someone tell me if
this is a legit site?

http://www.searchfortalent.com/community/castingcalls.php?view=48012

Thank you,
Craig - CMR