[NEohioPAL]Introducing Addicted Body Art Studio!

mark shivey addictedbodyartstudio at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 21:11:09 PDT 2006

Addicted Body Art Studio is now open at 6517 Pearl
Rd., Parma Hts.  If you are looking for an art based,
relaxed and inviting atmosphere, then this is the
studio for you.  We are commited to taking body art to
a new level.  Check us out on myspace or call
440-885-4545 to see what everyone is talking about.

We are also looking to host small art showings in the
near future.  Anyone interested should contact Mark at
the above number.

Thanks!  Hope to see you soon!